17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, December 30, 2013

Pre Christmas Activities

I have some posts to catch up on, so hang on! 

I'll start with our pictures from the North Meck Christmas parade. It was a really cold day, but we enjoyed watching the Christmas parade this year in Davidson.

Alaina and me enjoying the parade.

Fire Truck!!!

They gave out candy!!!

Alaina had a blast!

Before Christmas this year we made another gingerbread house. Alaina loves to do this because it combines her 2 favorite activities... decorating things and eating candy.


 Harry and Alaina with the finished house.

Gingerbread houses are so much fun.

Finally, my favorite Christmas Eve activity is going to the Christmas Eve church service. We have gone to the 4:00 service the past few years because it is for families with young children. Harry's parents and his sister, Laura, came with us again this year.


Our family photo.

Harry, me, Alaina, Hugh, and Jean

Harry, me, Alaina, and Laura

No comments: