17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Labor Day Weekend in Wilmington

This past weekend Harry, Alaina, and I packed up and made our last trip to the beach for the summer (don't worry... we will be back in October for another visit with my parents and an oyster roast). We also got to see my brother and his family and my sister and her family (sans Edward, who is currently deployed to Afghanistan). It was great to see everyone and enjoy some sun together.
We finally got to meet Violet, my newest niece! She was born July 13 (my parent's anniversary) and we had yet to make our way to visit Karen, Clay, and Weston in Virgina to officially meet her. Alaina loved meeting her!





I'm not so sure Violet enjoyed their time together as much as Alaina did.

Saturday was also the big Clemson - UGA game (go Tigers!) We were all decked out in our Clemson gear to cheer on the Tigers. Alaina got to wear her new Clemson Cheerleader outfit and she looked pretty cute.

On Sunday, Martha, Madison, Luke, and Alex joined us at the beach.

Afterwards we all headed back to my parents house for some dinner and managed to get a pretty good picture of all the cousins. 

Thanks for the visit, everyone!

No comments: