17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, April 15, 2013

A Visit to Fayetteville

On Saturday Harry, Alaina, and I took a trip to Fayetteville, NC to visit my sister and her family. The kids had a great time together (unfortunately we forgot our camera so I'll try to get my pictures from Martha soon).

The trip began like this... "Look at me, Mommy!"

Martha helped Alaina try one of Alex and Luke's favorite foods. 

Alaina like the idea of olives as fashion more than the taste. 

The trip ended with  a cousin shot. It is difficult to get a 7, 6, 3, and 2 year old to smile at the camera at the same time (especially when it is a camera phone) so this is the best shot I could get.

 Finally, my brother-in-law, Edward, was recently deployed to Afghanistan again, so please keep him and the other soldiers deployed and their families in your prayers.

No comments: