17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas at Biltmore

This past weekend Harry and I went to Christmas at Biltmore in Asheville. We were engaged at Biltmore exactly ten and a half years (to the day) at Biltmore so this trip also served as a little anniversary trip. We had a wonderful time (and so did Alaina who spent the weekend with her grandparents).

 Biltmore at dusk.

 A beautiful sunset over the gardens. 

Our engagement spot.


The giant tree in front of Biltmore. 


Harry and me in the Biltmore breakfast room.

A beautiful evening at Biltmore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Biltmore...it looks beautiful at Christmas time. I doubt Clay and I will ever go back to our engagement spot...I don't think Martha still has the plaid couch! :)