17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Thursday, August 02, 2012

A Week of Alaina Videos

Don't worry, I'm not posting a whole week of Alaina videoed (is that word?); however, here are a few videos I've taken of Alaina that I've meant to share. 

The first video was taken outside of church. Alaina has become a runner. If she isn't in a stroller when she is in a public space, she bolts. This is a good example of that. 

The next video is Alaina playing peek-a-boo with Harry. Her laugh is awesome and always makes me smile.

This last video is one that my family will appreciate, especially my sister Martha. Here Alaina is organizing her crayons in her crayon box. It reminds me so much of my niece, Madison, who would line up her little people in a similar organization... perfect. It's a little crazy that a 23 month old is doing this!

And finally, no... this isn't Alaina, this was our dinner tonight (my parents are visiting so we were trying something new). We cooked beer can chicken and grilled some veggies; it was delicious! I love this picture because it looks like the chicken (if it still had a head) is checking how the veggies are cooking.

No comments: