17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Crazy Toddler Dress-Up Stage

Alaina has been picking out some unusual outfits/accessories lately (see the post about NYC glasses and a jacket on an 80 degree day for additional proof) and today was no exception. This morning she refused to take off her favorite pajama shirt because it has monkeys on it... OK, so she wears the jammie shirt with her shorts. Then, when she came downstairs for breakfast, she put on a beach hat and sunglasses, indoors at 6:45 AM. As I came downstairs Harry called out, "I think we've entered the crazy toddler dress-up stage." 


Need more proof? Alaina watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while playing with blocks wearing her new life jacket this evening. I have to admit, this is one stage I think is hilarious and I can't wait to see what awesome outfit she comes up with next.

No comments: