17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Happy Birthday Luke!

This past weekend, Harry, Alaina, and I traveled to Fayetteville, NC to celebrate my nephew, Luke's fifth birthday. I can't believe Luke is five years old; my sister was living in Fayetteville (before a 3 year move to Arizona) at the time Luke was born. I spent the whole week before his birth with my sister and my niece (my brother-in-law was away with army business) during my spring break and we had hoped Luke would arrive before my spring break was over. Luckily, Luke came early and we were able to meet him at the end of my spring break. It is a time I remember fondly. 

Luke opted for a "bug" themed birthday party. We arrived just as the party started so we didn't get any party pictures but we did get plenty of pictures of the cousins playing together. 

 The 4 cousins.... Madison, Alaina, Luke, and Alex













 Madison and Alaina enjoyed some girl time together. 

 
  The birthday boy enjoying his new toy.



No comments: