17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, February 27, 2012

Paint, Paint, and More Paint

 This past weekend, Harry and I painted another room in our house... the office. We painted it the same color as our living room/kitchen accent wall and I LOVE how it turned out.














The view from the dining room/entry way. 


Alaina sneaked in for a picture. 

Alaina loves to watch the construction across the street from the window. 

While I'm posting about paint, I figured I would share the color we painted the living room, dining room, and entry way. We love the accent wall, but we think the brown is a little too dark. We were going for more of a tan and this just wasn't what we were expecting. We may end up painting it a bit lighter in the future. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The office looks great! However, I think I agree with you guys about the brown color (it looks like it has orange undertones in the picture)...