17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Cookies and Playdates

I've been out of school for three days now (woohoo) and Alaina and I have been enjoying our time together. For any of you that know Alaina in real life, you know that she is a very picky eater. I've been trying to get her to try a Christmas cookie since I baked them weeks ago. Yesterday, I was eating a Christmas cookie for breakfast (don't judge me... you know you do it, too) and Alaina pointed to the cookie. Success! Alaina finally tried a Christmas cookie and liked it! 


After the great cookie adventure Alaina and I headed off to a play date with some of her friends.


Here they are! From left to right Liam, Alaina, Kathleen - Lilly's mom, Lilly, Zach, and Beth - Zack's mom. Missing from the picture is Ayla who was playing in another part of the room at the time the picture was taken. The babies had a great time playing together. Alaina was a pacifier hog and was stealing everyone's paci (Zack's is in her mouth in this picture). That's my girl!

No comments: