17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

Today our little family made its way to the pumpkin patch to pick out our Halloween pumpkins. My dad came up with the rule, many years ago, that I could get the biggest pumpkin I could carry. We explained this to Alaina today and she tried very hard to pick up her pumpkins. She wasn't able to pick up a very big pumpkin, but luckily Harry can carry a pretty big pumpkin. 

Looking for the perfect pumpkin. 

Miss Independent


Harry talking to Alaina about how to pick the perfect pumpkin.

Trying to carry her pumpkin.

There was a tractor off to Alaina's right... can you tell? 

Alaina is trying to decide which pumpkin to pick. 









The picture on the left is better of Alaina; the picture on the right is better of me. I'll just post both. 

 Our family portrait.

No comments: