17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, June 27, 2011

New Cousins, Same Bragg

This past weekend, Harry, Alaina, and I visited my sister and her family in Fayetteville. They just recently moved back to the area from Yuma, AZ after Edward, my brother-in-law, was transferred back to Fort Bragg. He will be deploying to Afghanistan mid-July so we wanted to visit them before he left. 

This was the first time Edward and my niece, Madison, and nephews, Luke and Alex, were able to meet Alaina; all of the cousins had a great time getting to know each other. 


Luke, Alex, Alaina, and Madison playing together with Alaina's new iPod. 

There were a lot of hugs this past weekend, especially for Alaina. 

Alex and me after a nap (his, not mine, unfortunately).

Martha and Alex after a tattoo session; thank goodness for washable markers.

Madison, Harry, and Alaina all look pretty happy.

No comments: