17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

This weekend Harry, Alaina, and I headed to Wilmington to visit my parents for Memorial weekend. We spent our time relaxing at the house, going to the beach, and eating seafood. It was wonderful.

 Alaina waited a whole 15 seconds before eating her first fistful of sand.


 It was a little windy so Alaina felt the need to hang on to the umbrella. 

 One sandcastle, destroyed!


 Sitting in the water with Harry.

 She loved the ocean here... not so much as we went further out.

 Sleepy eyes.

 She was so tired she put her head down on the beach chair.

 Hanging with grandma getting a bottle. 

Looking very innocent.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ohhh...she does look so cute in the outfit and so sweet! I am looking at your website and she hasn't been gone for a couple of hours...I guess I already miss her, too funny! See you guys in the neighborhood, hahaha.