17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011

Charlotte continues to be crippled by snow and ice; I'd like to blame Michael Bloomberg but I'm not sure it's his fault (but hey, it's working for other people). We still have yet to see a snow plow, salt truck, or guy with a shovel attempt to clear off our street so Alaina and I have been camped out in the house for the past two days; Harry braved the roads and headed into work for awhile today.

 Our cars this morning covered in ice. Mine still looks like this.

Our sidewalk and driveway... looking a little icy; wouldn't you agree?

Our street, it also still looks like this.

Tomorrow school is still canceled but teachers are supposed to report to work on a 2 hour delay. I guess I will have to leave the confines of the house, as will Alaina, to brave the winter weather.

No comments: