17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Monday, May 18, 2009

The 80s Revisited

On Saturday, Harry and I helped our friend Shannon celebrate her 30th birthday at an 80s skating party. It was tons of fun that resulted in many hilarious picture!

Here are Harry and I as kids in the 80s... stylish, we know!


This is what we would have looked like as "yuppies" or "dinks" in the 80s!


Me and the girls (Joanne, Laura, and Shannon, the birthday girl) striking a very 80s pose.


Harry's outfit got too hot to handle, so he had to take his shirt off (and twist it around his head... true North Carolina style)!


Joanne and I look so 80s it is a little frightening!


Overall, we give 80s skating night a totally radical thumbs up!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a blast. Meredith - that picture of you as a young lass is interesting. Your hair!?!?!? :)

Harry and Mer said...

In my defense... I'm 5, how much say did I really have in the style?