17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Harry and I spent Thanksgiving in Raleigh with my brother, sister-in-law, mom and dad. This was the first year Clay and Karen hosted a Thanksgiving dinner and they did a great job. To add to the excitement of our Thanksgiving, Harry and I also found out that we are going to be an aunt and an uncle again... Martha and Ed are pregnant! As you can imagine, we had a great day.

We started the day by running the Ridgewood-Cary Turkey Trot. A 5 mile run is a great way to make room for lots of food!


Clay, Karen, and dad carving the turkey... yummy!


Clay and Karen celebrate their kill and carve.


Harry and I, ready to eat!
We hope all our readers had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Yeah, I must say I hate it when people, including my doctor, say "we" are pregnant. Really?? Do you feel like crap all the time? Do you gain a ton of weight and then have to get back into shape? Does your body change forever? Somehow, Edward telling me he's up five pounds or so occassionally doesn't get much sympathy from me when "we" are pregnant. He doesn't have to do anything; in fact, during both deliveries, he sat in a lazy-boy chair and slept until it was time to actually deliver.

Sorry, just my personal pet peeve :)

Love ya,
Martha