17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stumptown Tractor Show

Today Harry and I traveled to Denver, NC for the Stumptown Tractor Show. It proved to be very entertaining. Check out what we found.

Yes, that sign reads "I'm Voting For The OLD MAN & The HOT CHICK".
Ummm, ok, what more can you say...


Oh, yes! Finally, a place where I can get my "Electrical Simulation" for only $5.00.
Come on, GitchaSum!


We really wanted to purchase a lovely teakettle/spoon wind chime.
They did not take Visa so it didn't work out. Darn!!


A giant bulldog? I guess it was advertising a mower company.


Before we left we made our way over to the Tractor Pull.
This was the most impressive tractor, styling with chrome wheels! He did win his division.

No comments: