17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Sunday, August 19, 2007

I HATE yellow jackets!

Today, while Harry and I were working outside in our burn pit... oh, excuse me, our "yard" (yeah, I'm calling it a burn pit because we have had 3 weeks 95-105 degree weather and NO rain, not a drop) I was stung multiple times by multiple yellow jackets. I was cleaning the dead stuff out of our front garden and fluffing up the mulch when BAM! I was hit hard on the leg. I didn't really know what was happening until I felt awful pain on my leg and back and looked down to see 2 yellow jackets on my pants. Harry ushered me in the garage and I had to take my pants off to get them to stop stinging. I can see 3 separate stinging spots on my leg and Harry believes 1 sting on my back. It hurts. I do not see the purpose of yellow jackets in this world, so I am starting a campaign to rid the world of them... or at least our yard. Harry said that yellow jackets are good for pollinating but I told him butterflies can pollinate too and they don't sting. Yellow jackets suck, who agrees?


This looks like the jerks that stung me.

1 comment:

Madison, Luke, and Alexander said...

Does this make you hate Georgia Tech anymore than you already did?