17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Charleston, Day 1

Last Wednesday Harry and I loaded up took a road trip to Charleston, SC. We stayed in Charleston until Sunday. On Sunday we traveled to hell on Earth (also known as Myrtle Beach) for a White Stripes concert at the House of Blues; then it was north to Wilmington to stay with the rents.


On the way Harry and I passed this semi. Harry immediately looked at me with fear and questioned... vampires? Despite the 100's of vampire killing stakes headed for Charleston, we ventured on.


YEA!! Crossing the bridge... we are almost there!


Here you see our hotel, The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina. It was right on the harbor and it shared docks with the naval museum.

After checking in we went downtown and walked around Market Street. We also had a delicious crab dinner at the Charleston Crab House.

Stay tuned for more details about our trip.

1 comment:

Adam, Barb and Cal said...

Oooo, I love vacations, I wish I could have one! for real, did you spot any vampires...