17th Most Popular

The lives of 2 blonds and a brunette.


Thursday, April 12, 2007

There once was a couple named Thompson...

Our blog has been lately neglected,
Though this was most likely expected.
We may be a bore,
But it's happened before,
So please do not feel disrespected.

I like limericks. Today I found several interesting limerick-related blogs. A Limerick A Day brings us the joy of silly poetry every day (as the name would suggest). This one is my current favorite, just because I hate Wal-Mart and the thought of them sprinkling spices on the shoppers makes me laugh.

Another noteworthy example, Newsmericks, presents the events of the world without the annoyance of all that pesky journalism. In my opinion, much more entertaining than endless hours of Anna Nicole's baby daddy, Don Imus, or Duke lacrosse players.

That's all for now. Cheers!

1 comment:

Aparna Ray said...

Hello, welcome to my blog Newsmericks. Hope you enjoy the posts as much as I enjoy penning them :-)